"This is definitely impressive, the way the software operated, with so many great features packed into this one program. If you love your Toshiba or other PC, then this is probably one of the best programs on the market."
"The thing I like the software is its simplicity. Also its multifunctional utilities are superb. Now my Toshiba Satellite A205 is running great!"
- Operation System: Windows® 8, 7, Vista & XP.
- Hard Drive: 20 MB free hard disk space or more.
- Browser: Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0 and above.
- Operating privilege: logged on as administrator.
- Others: Internet connection.
Toshiba Laptop Slow - Causes & Fix Solution
“I have been using my Toshiba Satellite A205 laptop for over one year and it has been working pretty well. Until one day I feel it is running very slow. This include slow to start up to Windows desktop, slow to run the program when I double click etc. In a word, it is slow like a snail which makes me really upset. Why is my Toshiba laptop so slow? Are there any free solutions to overcome the slow performance?” - from a general Toshiba user.
Why Is Toshiba Laptop Running Slow?
The fact is there are numerous causes for the issue. From outdated hardware configuration to poor system maintenance, quite a lot of reasons are out there that can directly or indirectly lead to an extremely slow Toshiba laptop. The following lists some common causes.
- Outdated hardware. If your laptop is old or you are using a netbook instead of a real laptop, then probably you can do things like add more RAM, change a higher processer, get a large volume HDD etc.
- Virus attack. Your Toshiba laptop is experiencing a long and dangerous journey once you use it to surf the net, download apps etc. Virus, spyware & other malicious software infection can directly make your computer slow even crash.
- Overload startups on Windows boot. If there are quite a batch of programs joining the fun when you turn on your Toshiba, running slow is inevitable.
- Corrupted registry errors. System registry plays an important role to make programs run right. If Windows registry is corrupted or damaged, your Toshiba can immediately run slow even blue screen.
- Too many unneeded programs installed. If you have installed a lot of programs on your Toshiba laptop, this can consume much valuable free disk space thus make your PC run slow.
- Other system issues. More possible causes such as driver missing, poor security software taking too much system resources, Toshiba laptop overheating etc.
Toshiba Laptop Slow - Quick Fix
Normally there are manual ways to deal with a running slow Toshiba laptop, but it needs time, energy and requires tech skills. Most importantly, it is not efficient as you have no idea what are the real causes. So it is highly recommended to use software method to fix.
Step 1 : Download and install the program on your slow Toshiba laptop, open the software and “Click to Start Scan” button to get started.
Step 2 : It is scanning your Toshiba for possible issues. Wait before the process is complete.
Step 3 : View the diagnostic report to learn the performance issues of your slow Toshiba laptop, then click “Fix All” button to clean or fix them. Then reboot your computer and see if it is not running slow any more.